Schools, Groups, Clubs & PTA Involvement
Putting the “FUN” back in Fundraising
Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run is a hassle free, efficient way to give schools, groups, clubs and PTA’s the opportunity to raise money in conjunction with a professionally coordinated event – without the stress or legwork of planning and paying for it.
Krazy Fun-D Raising Benefits
We make it easy for you to get involved – plus you keep 100% of donations collected!
- Nothing to sell
- Nothing to distribute
- No set-up or event planning
- Best of all, your school or class keeps 100% of donations collected!
How Fundraising Works
Fundraising is as easy as encouraging every child to go outside and PLAY! Each child will collect pledges (or flat donations) prior to the event. From there, they record their outdoor time on the pledge form leading up to the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run. All checks are to be made out to the school or program you are fundraising on behalf. All donations are to be collected within 3 days after the event and turned into your coordinator.
EXAMPLE: If Uncle John pledges $.50 for every 15 minutes of training leading up to the event and a child logs a total of 7 hours before event day, that’s $14 just from Uncle John.
- Get 10 family members and friends to do the same and that’s $140!
- If 10 students from a class did that prior to the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run, that’s $1,400!
- If Uncle John simply wants to donate a flat amount, that’s an option as well.
- Prior to the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run, contact us below to register your school or class. You will be asked to designate a coordinator and their contact information will be required prior to completion.
- We will provide your school or class a flat rate of $15 per student. Students can not fundraise if they are not registered and participate in the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run. (Schools or PTA’s that would like to pay for an entire class or group of students to participate, is totally fine. Just let us know when you initially contact us.)
- Our staff will provide instructions on registering students at the flat $15 within 24 hours of the request (Mon-Friday from 9a – 5p)
- Start training and start securing pledges! All checks are to be made out to the school or program you are fundraising on behalf. All donations are to be collected within 3 days after the event and turned into your coordinator.