Event Day Instructions
All Access Pass
Does your kid have energy to spare? If so, check out our All Access Pass registration option! With this pass, your child can run in any wave (even if it is full!), he/she can run the course multiple times, and you will receive $15 on-site merchandise credit. To register, simply find the event location you’d like your child to participate in and select the All Access Pass wave time.
How to Register
To get started, click on the Register Now button. From there, you will select from the available wave times you want your kid(s) to participate in. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email with a bar code specifically for each registration. We will scan that when you check in on event day. Either print it or show us on your mobile device. Your child is officially ready to bounce! Day of registration will be available at the registration tent, onsite.
When To Arrive?
Plan to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your child’s start time. This will give you time to park, check in at registration, stretch, meet up with friends and family, and get your child pumped to have a krazy good time.
What Do I Get With Registration?
Your child’s registration includes a Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run T-shirt, souvenir running bib, finisher’s medal and access into Krazy Town. Bibs are to be secured to the front of your child’s shirt.
What’s Next After Registration Packet Pick-Up?
After going through registration onsite, please pick up a free participant T-shirt at our Shirt Shop and head into Krazy Town to explore our midway games, vendor booths, and sponsor tents. As your kids get ready to run, they can stretch, grab a drink, or meet up with friends to bounce on the town inflatables.
What Do I Need to Bring?
We guarantee you are going to have a blast at the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run, but here are a couple things you’ll want to make sure you bring with you:
- A valid ID so you pick up your child’s registration packet and T-shirt.
- Cash for parking (when applicable) and food & beverage.
- Credit card for merchandise at our General Store and day-of registrations.
- Family and friends…spectators are FREE! Yes, you did read that correctly…FREE! Why not make a day of it with family or friends? There is plenty of fun stuff for them to do while your child is out on course.
What Should I Leave At Home?
We want you to make the most of your day with us, but there are few things that we ask you not to bring:
- Bad attitude…It’s all about having fun!
- Valuables…better safe than sorry.
- Pets are like family, we get it…but just this once, please leave Sparky at home, thanks!
- Outside beverages (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) and any food (unless allergies prohibit your child from eating the food provided.) We’ll have plenty for you and promise to keep prices budget conscious.
- Personal pop-up tents – some of our venues are tight on space, thanks!