Tulsa, OK Here We Come
TULSA, OK – OCTOBER 8, 2016
The Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run is coming to your town! The Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run is the first nation-wide obstacle run created solely for children. The course is one that your kids will never forget. We put a KRAZY amount of thought into making each inflatable obstacle unique, safe and most importantly, FUN!
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59PM CST)|
|$26||September 9, 2016|
|$29||October 7, 2016|
|$35||Event Day Only|
|$49||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it’s full!)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
All of our venues offer a different and unique running experience. For the most part, we run on grass as much as possible. Certain venues have more grass than others, but we promise to make our course all about the inflatables!
- Approximately 1.5 miles
- 11 custom “KRAZY” inflatables along the course (including Start and Finish)
- 1 water stop halfway through the course (feel free to bring water on course)
- Start and Finish lines are located next to each other in Krazy Town
- A dedicated “Parent Viewing Lane” for parents to run along side their kid(s)
Our registration process is simple and efficient, making it easy to get focused on the fun. Below is a rundown of everything related to registering your KRAZY KID(S). If you have additional questions, please visit our Customer Support Center.
HOW TO REGISTER
To get started, click on the Register Now button. From there, you will select from the available wave times you want your kid(s) to participate in. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email, and your child is ready to bounce! Since everything is completed electronically, there is no need to print your confirmation email out.
ALL ACCESS PASS
Does your kid have energy to spare? If so, check out our All Access Pass registration option! With this Pass, your child will be able to:
- Run in any wave time (even if it is full!)
- Run the course multiple times
- Receive and spend a $15 on-site merchandise credit
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything KRAZY. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? What else is there to do besides the fun run?
- Please have your children wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get through the race. Shoes are expected to be worn on all of the inflatables and not taken off.
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue.
- Participants will have their specific wave time written on their bib. Only runners with the correct wave time be allowed in the starting line area. All others will be turned away NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Credit card purchases will be possible for day-of registration, Krazy Kids merchandise and food & beverage in Krazy Town.
- Food and beverage will always be available during the event. Please, no outside food and beverages unless allergies prohibit your child from eating the food provided.
- For a $3 family military discount, please use the code: USA3 when checking out during the registration process online. If your child registers with a military discount, please bring the parent or guardian’s military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
Click HERE to get all the information about registering for the event.
Want to go behind the scenes at the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event! We are looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service for our participants and spectators. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Krazy Kids Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to Krazy Town – full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
- All volunteers must be 18 years or older.
Visit our volunteer sign up page to get started!
SCHOOLS, GROUPS AND PTA INVOLVEMENT
Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run puts the FUN back in fundraising! We are a hassle free, efficient way to give schools and PTA’s the opportunity to raise money in conjunction with a professionally coordinated event – without the stress or legwork of planning and paying for it.
KRAZY FUNDRAISING BENEFITS
The Krazy Kids Fun Run is a great way for schools and PTA’s to use the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run as a fundraiser. The great thing is, we make it easy for you and your students – plus you keep 100% of donations collected!
- Nothing to sell
- Nothing to distribute
- No set-up or event planning
- Best of all, your school or class keeps 100% of donations collected!
Click HERE to find out more about getting your school or group involved.
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
About The American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
The American Cancer Society is thrilled that the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run has chosen the organization as their charity of choice for their 2016 events. A portion of the proceeds from each Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run will support the local Relay For Life event in each community in which a Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run event is held.
Make a donation to the American Cancer Society and enable the Society to help people facing the disease today, educate people about how to reduce their risk for cancer or detect it early when it’s the easiest to treat, and fund cancer research that will help protect future generations.
How Can You Help? Add a Few Bucks When You Register!
When you register for the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run, why not add a donation to your checkout price? We promise, and are committed, to make sure that money directly funds the American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement in your city.
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it: