Orlando, FL Here We Come
ORLANDO, FL – APRIL 22, 2017
The Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run is coming to Orlando! Not only is this the first nation-wide obstacle run created solely for children- the course is also one that your kids will never forget. We put a KRAZY amount of thought into making each inflatable obstacle unique, safe and most importantly, FUN!
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59PM CST)|
|$24||April 21, 2017|
|$29||April 22, 2017 (Event Day)|
|$35||ALL ACCESS PASS (Run as many times as you’d like. Includes $15 merchandise credit!)|
Afer registering, you will receive a confirmation email with a bar code specifically for each registration. Print or show us those bar codes on your mobile device to check-in on event day. PARENTS – NO NEED FOR YOU TO REGISTER YOURSELF!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Our course is filled with tons of inflatable fun! The 11 custom inflatables placed throughout the course are the main attraction and we promise your kids will have a blast. Here is a little more of what to expect:
- Approximately 1 – 1.5 miles
- 11 custom “KRAZY” inflatables along the course (including Start and Finish)
- 1 water stop halfway through the course (feel free to bring water on course)
- Start and Finish lines are located next to each other in Krazy Town
- A dedicated “Parent Running Lane” for parents to run along side their kid(s)
PARENT RUNNING LANE
Parents, here’s your chance to run with, and along side, your kid(s). We have a dedicated “Parent Running Lane” directly next to the kids’ running lane (no need to register). This is a great way for you and your kids to experience the course together. A couple key points to remember:
- Parents are asked not to go on or jump on the inflatables. The kids can get through them on their own.
- All inflatables will have multiple volunteers to assist kids if they need it.
- We’ll have water half-way through for you and the kids.
- Parents do not need to register for the event.
- Have fun with your kids!
Our registration process is simple and efficient. Below is a rundown of everything related to registering your KRAZY KID(S). If you have additional questions, please visit our Customer Support Center.
HOW TO REGISTER
To get started, click on the Register Now button. From there, you will select from the available wave times you want your kid(s) to participate in. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a confirmation email with a bar code specifically for each registration. We will scan that when you check-in on event day. Either print it or show us on your mobile device.
Click HERE to get all the information about registering for the event.
ALL ACCESS PASS
Does your kid have energy to spare? If so, check out our All Access Pass registration option! With this Pass, your child will be able to:
- Run in any wave time (even if it is full!)
- Run the course multiple times
- Receive and spend a $15 on-site merchandise credit
Many parents asked us in 2016 to offer a sibling discount. We listened and are happy to offer it in 2017! Take 30% off your total order with our “multiple sibling” discount. This applies to families of 2 or more siblings registering for the event. This also includes All Access passes.
Contact us HERE to receive your custom sibling discount prior to registering your kids.
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything KRAZY. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? What else is there to do besides the fun run?
- Please bring or print your confirmation email with the bar code(s) corresponding to each individual registration. You can show them using your phone/mobile device upon check-in.
- Please have your children wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get through the race. Shoes are expected to be worn on all of the inflatables and not taken off.
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue.
- Participants will have their specific wave time written on their bib. Only runners with the correct wave time be allowed in the starting line area. All others will be turned away NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Credit card purchases will be possible for day-of registration, Krazy Kids merchandise and food & beverage.
- Food and beverage will always be available during the event. Please, no outside food and beverages unless allergies prohibit your child from eating the food provided.
- For a $3 family military discount, please use the code: USA3 when checking out during the registration process online. If your child registers with a military discount, please bring the parent or guardian’s military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
Want to go behind the scenes at the Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event! We are looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service for our participants and spectators. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Krazy Kids Volunteer Crew t-shirt
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized
- Access to Krazy Town – full of games, music and food
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering
- All volunteers must be 18 years or older
Visit our VOLUNTEER SIGN UP page to get started
SCHOOLS, GROUPS AND PTA INVOLVEMENT
Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run puts the FUN back in fundraising! We are a hassle free, efficient way to give schools and PTA’s the opportunity to raise money in conjunction with a professionally coordinated event – without the stress or legwork of planning and paying for it.
KRAZY FUNDRAISING BENEFITS
- Nothing to sell
- Nothing to distribute
- No set-up or event planning
- Best of all, your school or class keeps 100% of donations collected!
Click HERE to find out more about getting your school or group involved.
DEDICATED TO LOCAL CHARITIES
The Krazy Kids Inflatable Fun Run is dedicated to partnering with local charities to help raise awareness and funds. Each event we partner with 1-3 local non-profits to help provide volunteer support on event day. In return, we make financial contributions to those chosen charities.
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
Didn’t have a chance to read the participant waiver during the registration process? In an effort to stay green, there is no need to print this out. Below is a link to download it: